CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

No more school...

Where has the year gone?  I cannot believe I looked at final report cards today and I now have a 1st grader and a kindergartener.  WOW!  It seems like a few days ago that we geared up for the first day of school and now the summer is here and that year is over!

Kylie had a wonderful year in kinder with a fabulous teacher, Mrs. Young, that really pushed them to excel.  Kylie was accepted into the Gifted and Talented program and enjoyed that as well.  I love that she is reading!  What an amazing thing to watch.

The first day of school and the last...how grown up she is!


This girl is killing me!  I can't believe how much she has grown up in such a short amount of time.  We applied for Megan to go to Pre-K at the school and didn't get notified that she got in until the second week of school but she jumped right in and has done marvelous!  She also has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Salas, and has already learned several sight words and how to sound out words.
First and last days...how she has grown!

2 comments:

  1. These girls are beautiful. Celeste if you could - could you email me your gmail email address or address you use when you blog. My blog is private now and i want to invite you to be a reader. So send me your address and i will send ya a invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this whole kids growing up thing...especially when I rarely get to see them. :( I can't believe the difference in Megan's 2 photos! You're girls are so adorable and so smart! Can't wait to see you all so soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete