CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Changes

Regardless of what I tell them, my girls continue to grow.  Lots of exciting changes in the Knight home.

Kylie is losing so many teeth!  I feel like everytime I turn around she has another loose tooth for Matt to pull out.  She now has lost a total of 6 teeth (with at least 2 others that are loose) and only 2 of them have grown in so it gets harder to eat everyday!  I must also mention that our tooth fairy is very unreliable...she keeps forgetting...darn tooth fairy!


Megan remains mostly the same.  She is also getting a few loose teeth but has yet to lose them.


Molly is as silly as ever and now that Noelle is becoming mobile, Molly is showing her the ropes and they are quite the pair!  Mischevious little people!  Molly also decided several weeks ago that she wanted to be potty trained...so she is!  She just decided and did it.  We are so proud of her and her desire to be so independent.  She has been such an easy girl to potty train...much easier than her big sisters.



My little Noelle is growing super fast.  She is sitting up in the tub, eating solid foods (generally with the help of her sisters), crawling and beginning to pull herself up onto things.  I really feel like she is too little to be doing all this.  My sister just had a baby girl and I feel like it wasn't so long ago Noelle was not even able to hold her head up.  But alas, here she is, my human vaccum cleaner, crawling around and finding the tiniest little things on the floor that go right into her mouth.  She has also started falling asleep in random places, like her jumperoo...is it terrible that I think that is so adorably cute?!?!?!?!





Dear Mother Nature,
Please slow down the sands of time so I can keep my babies for just a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment