CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fiesta Kinder Float Parade

During the week of fiesta the kinder classes had a float parade.  Megan decided to make her float a castle.  We went to the school to watch the kids as they walked by pulling or carrying their floats.  There were so many creative ideas!



After the parade Matt stayed at the school to help at Kylie's class party.  I wanted to leave him the van so the girls and I walked home.  We passed the park and had to stop for a minute to play.  The girls sure enjoyed themselves!






I am not sure what she is yelling at but something was bugging her!

Molly insisted on pushing the stroller all the way home.  She did a pretty good job and felt rather important!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I can't believe how big Noelle is! Your girls are so beautiful. I'm just glad Matt knows how to swing a bat for when all those boys show up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the float! You are so creative! Love that picture of Noelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be always greatful for your friendship!! I still feel bad that I couldn't go to the float parade. Meg's castle is beautiful. Thank you again for taking a shoot of my Nicky with her float:)

    ReplyDelete