CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Noelle's First Bath

On Sunday we gave Noelle her first bath.  As you can see it wasn't her favorite experience in life!  I am certain she was thinking that it was much too cold and all that water was no fun.  Those counter baths are no good but have to do them until that cord falls off and all my kids seem to keep theirs for a couple weeks.  So, sorry, Noelle...looks like we have several more of these before you can enjoy a real bath!

Noelle was screaming before we even got her to the water.  She was mad when I undressed her and took her diaper off!

I love this...her moment of "alright...just do it...but I don't like it."

Look at that look she is giving me!  I think it was traumatic!

Had to take this one for my mom so she could see the amount of hair this girl has...

...then I had to comb it down for Matt!  :)  Megan said it made her look like a boy.  Hahaha!

Finally all wrapped up and warm...much better!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet and precious. She will one day love bath's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! She already looks different. I can't wait to see here again. Keeper really wants to see her soon and Parker is dying to. We are all so excited! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete