CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Noelle's Blessing Day

Today was Noelle's blessing day.  She had a lovely blessing from her dad.  She wore the same dress as all three of her sisters.  Our fourth little girl.  How blessed we are!

Matt is slightly outnumbered!  All these girls!

The whole crew.  Matt's brother Jason, Matt's sister Lynse, her husband Keeper and their kids Parker, Carson, and Camy, Grandpa Rick, Grandma Sherry (Matt's parents), Grandma Leta (my mom), my little sister McKenna, as well as my growing family!

Aren't they beautiful?!  Oh, how I love them!  Responsible Kylie, loving Megan, silly Molly and my sweet Noelle.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for blessing day's how sweet! can't wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love it! Beautiful girls! Your family looks just lovely all 6 of you! :)

    ReplyDelete