CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 23, 2010

Back To School

Where did the summer go?  Today marked day one of 1st grade for Kylie and kindergarten for Megan.  My little girls aren't so little anymore!  Both girls were so excited and looking forward to today.  They both popped right up out of bed the minute I said it was time to get ready for school.

They are each meeting new teachers and classmates today and have a year ahead full of learning and fun.  I look forward to watching them learn and grow over the school year.  My heart aches a bit as well as they are getting more and more independent and developing their own attitudes and personalities.  Oh, how I love my daughters.

Here they are right before we left the house (of course Molly wasn't going to be left out!).

Last night before bed Matt gave the big girls a father's blessing.  Matt finished the blessings for Kylie and Megan, when Molly said, "Mines turn!"  Absolutely adorable and it almost made me cry.  She sat super still as Matt gave her a blessing as well.  I am so grateful for the priesthood in my home!

3 comments:

  1. I hope they had a great day at school. Samantha misses your girls. We need to get them together to play soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Tomorrow is our big day! Well for Katelyn...then Mayli starts next Wednesday. Your girls look super cute! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete