CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

You Stop!

Molly has adopted several undesirable phrases that I wish she would forget!  Among them are: "You stop!", "I'm tired of you!", and "You be mean!".  I am fairly certain that this 2-year-old is just that...2.  When asked where she learned these lovely phrases she responds, "Kylie told me!"  At least I am not to blame for this one!

I recall just a few months ago my blog posts consisted of words of praise for my little Molly.  I just loved her loving and silly attitude.  Now she is developing quite a typical attitude for a 2-year-old.  Perhaps this is punishment for laughing at my sisters, Dede and Carli, as they relayed stories of my mischievous nieces Maddie and Evie.  I suppose it is my turn, however, I was hoping my sweet little Molly would stay just that way!

Although these undesirable phrases keep coming I can't help but love that little girl...its a good thing she is so darn adorable!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing they are only 2 for a year...I have to keep reminding myself that!

    ReplyDelete