CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8 Years

Wow, it has been 8 years since I married my love.  I remember the days at Ricks College and our quick courtship.  Matt was in a class with my roommate and best friend, Maggie.  I was convinced he liked her but apparently he was in to me.  Once I figured that out it was a fast, exciting and fun courtship and engagement.  April 2nd was our first kiss, we were engaged on the 1st of June and married in the Billings, Montana temple on August 30, 2002.

My goodness was I in love!  Yet, I do love Matt more than I did 8 years ago.  We have had our share of tough times but we have had many more good ones.  We have added 4 beautiful daughters to our little family and have enjoyed watching them grow.  I am so grateful for the way Matt strives to provide for our family and the dad he is to our girls.

Here is our 8 years of marriage in photos:


Now we are 3!  Spring 2004

Christmas 2005

Summer 2009

Our family of 6.  August 2010


Me and my man...I love you, Matt!

3 comments:

  1. That was so cute!! Congrats!!! here is to 100 more years! HA! HA! no really here is to eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You guys are the best! It's amazing all that has happened in these past 8 years! I'm a wire wisk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Celeste, I wish I knew about your blog sooner! I just loved seeing your little family grow!! I sure miss you and wish you were closer!! I would love to catch up, but don't think I have your phone number. Give me a call or email! 509-922-6389 KElsey

    ReplyDelete