CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Seven Years Old

Wow, my Kylie Grace is growing up so fast.  I remember the day she was born.  It was the night before my due date and I had decided that she was never coming.  We had walked around and done everything we could think of to make this baby come.  I was scheduled to be induced on Monday the 5th of October.  So, Friday night after walking around the Auto and Truck Show for hours, I was laying in bed and said with much frustration, "This baby is never coming!"  Fifteen minutes later I said to Matt, "Either I just peed my pants or my water broke."  My water had indeed broken and we headed to the hospital a little after midnight.  Kylie was born at 10:16 am on the 3rd of October weighing a perfect 7 lbs. 2 oz.

Kylie was a happy baby from the beginning.  She ate like a champ and gained weight quickly.  She almost never cried.  What a happy and enjoyable baby.  Kylie grew up just that way, very cheerful and happy with not an ounce of fear.  She would do anything and try everything.  She became the bully of our playgroup when she started biting all her friends.  :)

I am so grateful for this girl!  She is such a blessing to our family.  I am very glad she came first.  I don't know what I would do without my big helper.  Just this morning I was needing to feed the baby while we were getting ready for school.  Noelle was STARVING and I was going to pour cereal for the girls.  Kylie said, "Don't worry mom.  You feed the baby and I can take care of breakfast."  And she did just that.  I love this girl with every part of me!  How grateful I am that she came to our family.

Kylie loves anything active but don't let her fool you...she loves dresses just as much.  Kylie is an all around girl.  Her favorite foods are chicken drumsticks and lasagna.  She loves grapes, gushers and oatmeal cream pies.  She does very well in school and is in the Gifted program.  Kylie loves art and math.  She loves riding her bike, swimming and playing soccer.

Age 7

Age 5

Age 3

Age 1

Kylie at 4 months

2 comments:

  1. Where does the time go?? Happy Late Birthday Kylie! Celeste you are a wonderful mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Ky! She is growing up so fast! Can't believe in about a year she will be baptized! Wow! I love the cereal story made me cry. How sweet! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete