CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rockstar Photo Shoot

I admit it.

I lead a secret life as a rockstar.

I am sure you were all on to me.  I know my life screams rockstar.  Ya know, the countless diaper changes, housework, loads of laundry and snotty noses.  It was all a perfect cover.

I had a photo shoot just yesterday where a fabulous photographer (aka Molly) took loads of photos of me.  She wouldn't let go of the camera until she had taken all the pictures she needed.  This photographer is particularly good because she required me to do all the work.  She pushed that silver button and it was my job to make sure my face landed within view of the lens.  Tough work...but definitely worth it for the chance to be with this girl...and to see the smiles on her face and hear her little giggle.










Here is Molly's attempt at a silly face...I couldn't stop laughing...she couldn't either.



Well, the word is out and now you all know my secret...aren't you jealous?!

4 comments:

  1. you made me smile!! Thank you! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say Celeste i knew it all along. I was just wondering when you were going to let the secret out. HA! HA! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I LOVE this!! You do such a good job at keeping up on your blog. In case you haven't noticed......I don't. :p

    ReplyDelete