CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Mackenzie's Wedding

 My little sister got married this summer to a man named Jon.  We were so excited to be with her for this amazing time in her life.  The wedding was beautiful and full of so many promises.  How blessed we are to know of the plan of happiness and to have the knowledge of forever families.  I was reminded of my own marriage in the temple and the covenants Matt and I made with one another.  I am grateful for the blessings of the temple, especially now that there are 4 little girls that are included in those blessings!

We were so happy to share the day with Mackenzie and Jon and wish them much happiness.  They were married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.



I did Mackenzie's hair...not too shabby!


I love these ladies!



They were...ummmmm...having a moment...



1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Caleb with Madi and Meg. I need that one. :) What a fun time that was! Boy I miss you and your family! We can't wait to come and visit! :) Love you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete