CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A month in Montana

We had a trip to Montana planned for the summer as I had a sister graduating and another sister getting married.  We pulled the girls out of school a bit early and drove up to Montana.  We made the long drive in 2 days and were so glad to be there...and out of the car!  The weather was so different than Texas.  The high during the day was in the 50s and we were in sweaters and pants.  It was rainy and cool and beautiful!  The wet, cool weather didn't stop the kids from playing outside and here are a few snaps of them on the trampoline in the rain.



Noelle found the shelf with all the bowls and was often found playing with them here.

My uncle adopted 4 kids from Haiti about a year ago and we were able to spend lots of time with them.  My girls grew to love those cousins and what fun they had together!


Don't you just love this face?!  Little DJ is 5 but he is so tiny.  What a little man...and sooooo loving and cute.  He became my buddy right away and I felt pretty lucky.  Noelle loved him too...I think she was rather intrigued by his dark skin.  She kept poking his face.


On our way to Utah for my sister's wedding, we ran into SNOW!!!!!!  Yep, the last week of May and we had snow.  I had to stop along the way to let the girls play in it for a bit.  They had so much fun making miniature snowmen and throwing snowballs.




We were caravaning with my parents and while we stopped to play in the snow we stumbled upon this site...perhaps the scene of a crime?  Hahahaha!!!!  We totally played it up and had Kenna and my mom pointing at the "bloody clothing" while I snapped the picture so I couldn't be implicated later.  We came up with quite the scenario...these girls make me laugh!

Our stop in the motel...the girls wanted a bubble bath.

2 comments:

  1. I start with the little one, A) because I prefer my pussy very young and B) because while the oldest watch's what I do to her sisters and gets horny her pussy is going to be realllllly juicy, the youngest just gets her legs spread and her pussy licked, hear her squeal and giggle and watch her little legs kick, the middle one can take my fingers in her sweet bald cunnie, watch her face light up and see her spread her legs so I can get deeper as at that age they love getting it, then I eat her out until she orgasms, mmmmmmmmmmm now the oldest, fingers deeeeeeeeeep, I want her moaning and begging for more, hear her wet little pussy squishing as I work her, and suck her tits, next I suck her clit while my fingers go in her tight arse, she squeals but spreads her legs wide wanting my c--k in her but she is too young, I eat her pussy until she orgasms then get her on her knees butt in the air that's why I wanted my fingers in her butt to get her ready, mmmmmmmmmmmmm I am going to enjoy her nice tight little arse, the first time is amazing to hear them scream and feel that tight sphincter clamp around my c--k, pumop her full of cum and watch it drip out

    ReplyDelete