CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Best Friends

There is nothing quite like a best friend. Even better...two best friends. There is something about meeting someone and just clicking. It seems that eveything you have in common makes your time together wonderful and all your differences only make it better. My time living in Montana was a fabulous 3 years and mostly because of two women: Terrianne and Lindsey. My words are not eloquent and could never adequately describe the bond I share with these girls. After months of not seeing each other we are able to pick up where we left off and it only gets better. Not having them close has been a real struggle for me and I keep thinking it will get easier but I admit it has not. There is something about a best friend that is unlike anything else. A friend who will listen to me, cry with me and laugh with me until my sides and cheeks hurt. These women are truly concerned about my life as I am with theirs. This type of friend doesn't come along every day. This friendship only comes once in a lifetime. I am grateful to know them and even more grateful for the invisible hand that brought us together.


Terrianne and Lindsey flew to Texas to visit me this weekend. What fun! We ate way too much food, stayed up way too late, and loved every minute of it! It is always so hard to say goodbye...but there will be a next time.

Perhaps even better than having two best friends is the fact that Kylie's best friend is Lindsey's daughter, Emma. Lindsey brought Emma with her on this visit and the girls were excited to put it mildly! These three girls had so much fun together and we hardly saw them. A quick thank you to Matt for being so willing to watch the girls all weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they were able to come and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have such good friends. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that Terrianne and Lindsey were able to come! It sounds and looks like everyone had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete