CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Molly's Birthday--July 17th

Molly is one! Just last night I was looking at her eating a cheese taco in her high chair and I was amazed at how big she has gotten. The first year of a baby's life goes by so quickly and with so many changes. These changes are exciting and fun but with each one my baby becomes more independent and relies a little less on me. Such a bittersweet thing. Molly decided to start to walk on her birthday and now prefers to walk over crawling. Just yesterday she walked from the car into the house...only 2 falls. :) Molly is unlike my other two girls. She has this high pitched scream that she utilizes to get attention, usually at the worst time. She likes to do this when we are at the library or church and people look at me like I did something bad. How can I control her little voice? HA! Even as I type this Molly is bringing me her sandals to put on. Obviously she wants to go somewhere...to scream? I love her. What a joy she is in our home. I feel so blessed to have been sent all of my girls. What a loving Father in Heaven to send us these sweet spirits to care for on this Earth. When all is crazy and everything seems to go wrong, I have my babies...thank goodness!


My Molly at age 1. So big and curious!
This is Molly at 8 days. It is so hard to even remember her that tiny! Kylie and Megan are sure she was never that small.

3 months

6 months

9 months

Molly was showered with presents but was clueless as to what to do with them. But...no worries! She had two sisters and two cousins to take care of it. There were 8 little hands all wanting to "help". It was so funny!

It took her a minute to decide she really wanted to get into the cake...but by the end she had pretty much demolished it.

Oh, how I love my baby...I feel so blessed. What a special girl.

3 comments:

  1. Cute babies (and they will always be your babies no matter how old they get 'cause you are their mom!!). Well, at least I think so. You do have absolutely lovely girls Celeste. I hope all continues to be well with you. Whenever I make an Italian soda I think of you.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...I sure hope they always love me! And thank you! I like my girls...but I suppose I am a bit biased. :) I am flattered that you think of me. I think of you often and would love to have you come visit if you want to ever come to Texas for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I missed this post! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete