CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's My Birthday!

Well, I am officially less than a year away from turning 30!  My birthday was a couple weeks ago and I wanted to post a few pictures.  The highlight of the day was when Matt took the 3 big girls shopping and I stayed home and took a nap...yep, that's right...a nap while Noelle slept.  How lovely!

Matt and the girls got me all sorts of good stuff.  Meg picked me out some sweet slippers that are totally warm and cozy and Kylie got me a water bottle I have had my eye on for a while!  Molly got me chocolate...not surprised and Matt got me a rice cooker!!!!  LOVE IT!  Happy birthday to me!  Yippee!





This picture is kinda funny.  We have some water problems in our house and I have become quite a pro at replacing the fill valves in our toilets.  So, Matt used the box from our last toilet issue experience and I had to put on a good face...what else would you want besides toilet fill valves...luckily it was the water bottle instead.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Celeste! glad you had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Look like a good day! I miss you guys so much! Can't wait til we can see each other again.

    ReplyDelete