CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Halloween this year was so much fun.  As my girls get older and start to understand and enjoy holidays more and more, it is more fun for me.  With Halloween on Sunday this year we didn't trick-or-treat that night but we had loads of fun the whole weekend.  Kylie was a black cat, Megan was a witch (specifically the wicked witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz), Molly was Minnie Mouse and little Noelle was a pea in the pod for about 15 minutes and I am so terrible that I didn't even get a picture of her by herself...the life of the 4th child...sigh!




Friday night our church had a Trunk-or-Treat and the girls played loads of carnival style games and then loaded up their Halloween buckets with candy.  Kylie and Megan can move pretty fast and they thought Molly was sure cramping their style since she was moving so slow.  :)



 I even dressed up this year thanks to my friend Claudia letting me borrow her angel costume.  Kylie and I threw together a little devil costume for Matt...kinda funny.  I have to admit I have never been much of a Halloween fan since I have had kids but I enjoyed dressing up for the night.  A few little girls kept calling me a big fairy.

 

 
Happy Halloween!


3 comments: