CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Growing Girls

My girls are getting so big...I know I say that all the time, but they really are.  I mean, we only get 18 years with these little people (although I hear the last several years don't go quickly enough!) and it seems that they grow so quickly.

Kylie and Megan had picture day a couple weeks ago.  What gorgeous, intelligent and loving girls I have!  Wow...I am so blessed.




 Today was Megan's 50th day of school and they got to dress like they were in the 50s.  My Meg is just adorable.  I love that she is excited to participate in everything.

 And my Molly...silly as ever.  She loves lip gloss.  I giggle when she says, "I need lip gloss!"  The way she says it is absolutely adorable...and look at those shiny lips.  Sheesh...I love this girl!



And here is little Noelle...growing super fast.  At 15 pounds she is hitting all those milestones.  Just look at her holding her head up so good.  Her little neck looks so tiny under those heavy and perfectly kissable cheeks!


Noelle likes to watch baseball (or football or basketball) with Dad at night.  It is rather cute.  Matt was convinced the Rangers were only winning when Noelle would watch the games with him...guess she went to bed early a couple nights...oooops!

We pulled out the high chair and Noelle sits up in it so well.  She is starting to grasp toys and chew on them.  We even tried a little rice cereal and pears the other day.  Yummy...well, she actually thought it was all rather terrible at first.  We will keep trying.  :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh they are getting so big! They are all so beautiful! I can't believe Noelle is getting so big!!! They just aren't tiny long enough. Miss you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful girls!! all of them just sweet and precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Noelle is getting! She is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete