CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Flour Game

I was in charge of the activity for family home evening one night and I wanted to play a game we used to play in my family when I was younger, the flour game.  Using a cereal bowl, you place a penny in the bowl and top it with flour.  Then you flip it over onto a plate and each person takes turns cutting the flour, as much or as little as you like, until one person makes the penny fall.  That person gets to retrieve the penny with their mouth.  It is so funny to watch.  I made the penny fall the first time so the girls could see how to do it and then we played again.  This time Kylie let the penny fall and she actually tried to get the penny.  I don't think she ever did actually get it but she was a good sport.  She spent the next 10 minutes trying to get the flour out of her eyes, ears, nose and mouth!



1 comment: