CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Seven Years


Matt and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on the 30th of August. I can't believe it has been 7 years. I still remember walking out of the temple and saying, "I have a husband!"

I can honestly say that I love my husband much more today than I did the day I married him. We have definitely experienced our share of struggles but we have also been greatly blessed. I cannot deny the hand of the Lord in my life. He has truly taken us where we are needed and where we can learn and grow. I am blessed to have a wonderful companion to share this journey with and I would not wish to share that with anyone else.

To Matt: I love you. Thank you for keeping me afloat when I feel like I am drowning and for loving me always. I look forward to many more years together, watching our children grow.


3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love that last one of you 2! I can't believe 7 years has already passed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 7 years, glad you brought Matt into the family you two are awesome!

    ReplyDelete