CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Soccer Back in Season

Fall soccer season is in session and we are back to weekly practices and games. Kylie is playing again this season (her last in this age group) and Matt is coaching. We sure have fun. Kylie is number 6 and I need to get some action pictures...I will work on that!






Megan, Molly and I sit on the sidelines and cheer Kylie on. We gave Megan the option to play but she declined insisting that it was too much running for her! She likes to participate in practice but visit the snack bar and sit on the sidelines during the game. That's okay! Here are my two sideline buddies:

1 comment:

  1. How fun! That is so fun! We are just finishing up our season! Love the pictures and I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete