CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another First Day of School

Well, we had just started to adjust to our new schedule with Kylie being in school when the elementary school called and said that Megan had been accepted into the Pre-K program. I got the call on Monday morning and she started on Tuesday.

I bought her school supplies about 2 months ago and I suppose it was just in faith that she would get in! It worked! Megan started school on Tuesday and she loves it. Usually Megan is my late sleeper but Tuesday morning all I had to say was, "Are you ready to get up for school?" and she wiped the sleep out of her eyes and jumped out of bed! She was so excited to go to school just like Kylie. I get even less information out of her than I get from Kylie but I know that she likes it so I guess that is all that matters! Megan has even had her first homework packet and she is pretty proud!

My babies are growing up. People say that time flies once kids get into school...here it is and we will see!


Kylie enjoys being the BIG sister at school. She has been there a whole 6 days more than Megan! :) Kylie walks her to the cafeteria in the morning where Megan waits with her class. But Kylie told me yesterday that she doesn't want to stay with Megan because she might be late and get in trouble. Always the worrier...

2 comments:

  1. What people say is absolutely true. It goes so fast once they're in school. Be sure to enjoy every single second. You can bet I'm donig that with Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for Meg! She looks so cute! Mayli had her first day of pre-school today!

    ReplyDelete