CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kylie

My Kylie is growing up so quickly. I see changes in her daily, especially since she started school this year. Kylie is such a huge help to me and I am so grateful she came first. I don't know what I would do without her. She is even asking me if she can help carry and take care of the baby. Just the other night she had me show her and let her help me change Molly's diaper. She did it all on her own. She told me with the new baby coming I would need help changing all those diapers and she would love to help me...as long as they weren't the really yucky ones! And she can't wait to hold this new baby. She felt the baby kick the other day and I think that is when she was convinced a little girl would be okay!


Doesn't she look so big?


Kylie's class and 3 other classes did a Kindergarten Hoedown. Parents were able to go and what fun! They danced and did actions to 4 or 5 songs and it was great. She had a blast and had that grin on her face the whole time. Love it!


She used Matt's cowboy hat so it was rather large but she loved that dad let her use his hat!



2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss you guys! She is growing up so fast. I'm so sad we have to miss so much! We have to come visit this year sometime. Kylie is beautiful and getting so big. How sweet she is so willing to help. That just melts my heart! :) Love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all the little individual posts you wrote about each of your girls! you are such a good mom. They are beautiful children and i know they love you and you love them. Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby. Love you! thanks for being such a good friend.

    Loves, Heidi

    ReplyDelete