CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Molly, Molly

I love my little Molly! She is sooooo much fun and is developing quite the little personality. I just wanted to post a couple pictures of what she has been up to the past couple months. She is beginning to talk a ton and she will try to say just about anything. Last night she said, "I love you" and it melted my heart. I kept asking her to say it over and over again! What a doll. She is a bright spot in my day for sure!

She brought me each of these bows and hair thingys and wanted me to layer them on her. It was so funny I had to snap a picture. Now, if I WANT her to wear a bow she absolutely has no interest in that!

She is all girl just like the rest of them. She loves to dress up and layer on the accessories.
What a doll...I love her. She is soooo happy!
Even with a bad hair day she manages to smile.
Teaching her young...she is quite the little helper. :)
Molly loves books and animals. Ducks were her favorite for a long time. Now she loves them all. Here she is with her baby reading her book and probably saying, "Quack, quack!"
GO HORSEY!!!!! So is it totally awful that I posted this picture and even more awful that I took the picture and then took her off of him? :) Poor little Brenham...he doesn't stand a chance. I hate to admit that she does this often and I can't get Molly to understand that it is not something Brenham enjoys!

Our little chef. This is quite the concoction made of lettuce, grapes, garlic, a croissant, a banana, a red pepper and probably a few more ingredients. Yummy...

4 comments:

  1. We love that little Molly too! Now that she's past her shyness in nursey she has quite the personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted the horsey picture! I used to do that to my nephew all the time ( he was older than me - but a heck of a lot skinnier). Hee-hee! I love your posts about your girls. I see yours and Matt's smiles and eyes in all of the girls!! I hope you are well. A hug and a kiss from Boston. Ooooohhh, guess what I found the other day - bought - and made for my friends?????!!!!! A big bottle of Italian soda syrup - raspberry! I LOVE that you taught me how to do that!!! oh, and I've been craving your chicken and noodles and strawberry spinach salad..... okay, wiping away the drool and signing off!!! Hello to Matt for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok no fair all these cute posts of your girls. I miss you so much! Are you sure we can't talk you into moving next door? Utah isn't that bad...tell Matt! :) I love all these pictures. Molly reminds me of my Maddie so much! She is absolutely adorable! Love you guys bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL these pictures are seriously cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete