CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Megan

My little Megan...oh, how I love her! Megan is such a sweet, caring and kind girl. She loves to gives hugs and be close. Megan is always randomly telling me how much she loves me and I love that!


Playing scientist...how fun. She wanted to mix all the colors and see what she could make. Look at her face...love it! The spoons had food coloring hidden under baking soda and it was a surprise what color the water turned. She and Kylie had so much fun.


Taking after her Aunt Kenzie! :) Megan told me this the other night, "When I grow up I want to be a doctor, a singer, a dancer, a pet doctor, oh, and a rockstar...did I say that? Hmmmm...something else...yeah, a racecar driver, oh, and motorcycles too...is that the same thing?" She is going to be a busy girl!


This is Megan in the morning eating breakfast before school. She is tough to get out of bed but once her feet hit the floor she is all smiles! Can't beat that.


My little lefty doing her pre-k homework.


I love this picture! You can see her beautiful eyes and super long eyelashes. Gorgeous...but I suppose I am a bit biased!

2 comments:

  1. Oh now I miss you even more! She is beautiful! I love her smiley pictures! She is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were expecting again? When is the little one coming? Hopefully not till I'm down there to help out!! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete