CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bowling

We took the kids bowling on Wednesday and had so much fun.  The big girls loved it and Molly was pretty content as long as she was eating or had a binky in her mouth!  :)  The bowling alley we went to had a really cool ability to put the bumpers up for just Kylie and Megan and then they went down for Matt and me.  Kylie did fairly well and she loved it.  Megan still had trouble giving the ball enough "uummph" to get it to the end and it would roll so slowly that even with the bumpers she would get zero pins down.  The man next to us was so nice and told us they have metal guides that kids can use to just set the ball on and then push it down.  That increased the number of pins dropping immensely and she was happy.  Kylie was so worried that Megan's score was better and I kept telling her they weren't the same since she was using the guide.  Kylie wouldn't use the guide...it was for little kids.  So, we had to do a little damage control with our little competition but all in all we had a lovely time.  By the end of game one Molly was trying to push buttons and crying because she couldn't bowl (we did let her push the ball down a few times) so we only got to play one game but it was a blast.  The girls are asking for another trip to the bowling alley already.  Next time Molly will stay home with mom or dad...then we can get the full $3.00 worth out of those fancy shoes we rented!  HA!

We used the timer for this shot and it turned out pretty good!  So many girls!

She is getting so big...sigh...

Megan and her little guide.  She even got a strike!  Go Meg!

Everytime I took her binky out she would yell at me...hence no pictures without it.

Binky in mouth, granola bar in hand...this is the life.

What a cheese ball!  He found the heaviest ball he could and threw it as hard as he could.  I think his score was a 40 or something...Kylie beat him...I think he did it on purpose...good dad.

Oh!  I love my girls!

Molly was mad...I took her binky and made her take a picture with me.  NOT HAPPY!  Torture for sure!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! We need to talk our girls sometime! I love all the pictures! Way to remember the camera I would have forgotten it! :)

    ReplyDelete