CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Meg's Take-home Project

In preparation for Fiesta, Megan's pre-k class has been talking about cultures and heritage.  Meg brought home a piece of cardstock with a little person drawn on it and we had to decorate the person to represent our heritage.  I told Megan we could do a farmer girl (since my Grandpa farmed) or Red Grandma (Matt's mom) has some Native American heritage.  Megan immediately chose to do an Indian girl and I loved how her little lady turned out.  I let Megan do most of the decorating and I just cut out the key big parts.  She was so excited to make this fun project and it turned out great.  Unfortunately she drew her face on with crayon so it is difficult to see.

She was so proud of her beautiful indian girl.  Her class displayed them outside their classroom on the bulletin board.

2 comments: