CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

For Christmas this year we invited 4 families over to spend Christmas Eve with us.  We played games, ate yummy food, enjoyed being with each other, acted out the nativity and made lots of noise!  We are so glad these families came over and made some memories with us!  We want to make this a Knight family tradition!  I wish I would have taken more pictures but I didn't.  I may need to steal some from the Lilywhites.





After everyone left, the girls opened their one Christmas Eve gift...pajamas!  This year I made them myself and they all matched...even a little nightgown for Noelle.


CHRISTMAS MORNING




Kylie got to go shopping at school with the points she gets in her GT class.  She used her points to buy things for me, Matt, and her friend at school.  What a sweet girl.  She was so excited to give Matt this Santa candle for his desk.


Matt (with the help of his dad) built this amazing barbie doll house for the big girls.  They LOVE it!  I got to decorate it and I am so happy with the way it turned out.  I think they will spend many hours playing with this house.   Molly got a smaller dollhouse too but we missed a picture of that, although the package was missing the people for her dollhouse!  Boo!

We spent Christmas day with Matt's family and had a wonderful time.  We talked about the true meaning of Christmas.  Matt's dad asked the girls, "What is Christmas all about?"  To which Molly promptly replied, "We get lots of presents!"  Oh, my Molly!  Good thing she is only 2.  :)  Kylie then set her straight that it was about Jesus and then tonight as Molly said her prayer before bed she said, "Thankful for Jesus' birthday." 

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! looks like alot of fun.. If it's alright i may "take" some pictures that you took of your cute little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the jammies! What a fun idea to have people over for Christmas Eve. The dollhouse is awesome! So super cute! Looks like a lovely time! :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete