CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random Stuff

November was full of fun things.  With Thanksgiving on its way, Megan's class had a feast in honor of the first Thanksgiving.  The kids got to choose if they wanted to be a pilgrim or an Indian and Meg chose to be a pilgrim.  I LOVE that she got to do this.  Thank you Mrs. Taylor!  Megan had so much fun and came home telling me all about what she learned.  Love it!


We had our first "late night" with a group of the girls' friends.  We had pizza for dinner, hours of playing, a couple movies and managed to make a huge mess...but they all had a wonderful, noisy time.  When we picked them up, I told them our only rule was that we couldn't have any fun.  That immediately got them laughing and I am pretty sure they never stopped!  They quickly claimed the upstairs as the girl area and said no boys were allowed...Matt had to beg them to get through when he got home from work.  Heehee hahaha!  I thought for sure someone would get tired and crash but they all made it to 10:00 (besides Molly...she wanted to stay up all night but mean mom wouldn't let her).  We will definitely do this again!

Noelle is growing...so fast.  We had a trip to the doctor the other day and she weighed 17 pounds at 5 months!  SOOOOOO BIG!  I love it...she is just right.  She fell asleep one day on the floor with her little stubby legs in the air.  I am pretty sure I couldn't do that!  :)

My niece, Camy, had a birthday party and what fun!  My girls love their cousins and this night was no exception.  I am so glad they are good friends.

Uncle JT was getting Molly and she was loving every minute of it.

I love this face...and her eyes are so huge!

Camy and Noelle love their Papa!

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! Love it all especially the picture of Noelle with her legs up while sleeping! Can't believe she is getting so big. They don't stay little long.

    ReplyDelete