CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Christmas in Kilarney!

The title of this post comes from a song on my favorite Christmas CD by Anne Murray.  I have no idea where Kilarney is but it is certainly Christmas in the Knight home!  I admit to being a bit of a Christmas fanatic.  I usually start plotting my Christmas decorating right after Halloween but I wasn't feeling it this year.  However, my normal excitement for Christmas has overflowed to my girls and we set up our tree the week before Thanksgiving...and that got me going!  Bring on Christmas!






Decorating the tree was our family home evening activity and we had cinnamon rolls for our treat.  Yum!

 This "beside the tree family picture" has become quite a tradition.  Here is this year's:

2 comments:

  1. Christmas in Kilarney! i love that song. I am pretty sure the original version is by i think Bing Crosby. And Kilarney i think is somewhere in ireland or soemthing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love the family picture by the tree! It took me a while to get my tree up too this year. But once I got it up I was so excited! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete