CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crazy Fun Summer

The summer of 2011 was awesome!  We went to Montana for a month to see my sister graduate, another sister get married and to see old friends.  Then we came back and had almost 2 months to play before school started back up.  We had so much fun but the girls were ready for school to start.  A great summer with a great start to the school year.

 My kids are addicted to the Holland kids.  We LOVE them!  And how can you go wrong when you add a bit of whipped cream!

After the water problem saga we have had since living in this house, we finally solved the problem!  HOORAY!!!!!!  That means we were finally able to use a slip-n-slide.  Before there wasn't even enough water pressure to force out the water.  Celebrating our water pressure!







We had a late night (a sleepover without the sleeping over) with a bunch of the girls' friends and what fun they had.  Sorry to all the moms for the sugar overload from the mass amounts of sprinkles these girls used!  I think some of them frosted their cupcakes, added sprinkles, licked it off and then started over with more frosting...YUM!

Matt's parents recently got a couple of jet skiis.  Soooooo much fun!  This was our first time out at the lake.  Noelle wasn't digging the rocks so she spent most of her time in the pack-n-play...but she looks like she was having a good time!


Megan with Dad

 Kylie with Grandma

 That's Noelle...she even went for a slow ride.


Okay, one day at Hobby Lobby the girls saw these scarecrows set up and had to take a picture with them.  I agreed and the girls got into it.
Meg's new boyfriend...
 ...but Molly is making the moves...
 ...and Kylie just wants to swipe the pumpkin!  Silly girls!

I love my friends!  I hosted a baby shower with Lori's help for my friend Claudia (the pregnant one in black).  We had so much fun together.  I love to host parties and spend time with good friends.  Thanks for having a baby, Claudia!  Pictured here:  Kethy, Tracy, Claudia, Me, Lori L, Lori H, and Aili.
 Sad note about that super cute black sweater thing I am wearing...I washed it and accidentally dried it...it fits Kylie now...I am soooo sad.

Noelle climbs on everything!!!!!  I find her playing on the computer, standing on the table, bouncing on the couch...this child has no fear, until I am about to put her into her crib.

We had a family picnic with Matt's extended family and the pool was super great.  The girls had a blast swimming and hanging out with cousins.


MINI TOWN!







Lori gave us some tickets to see The Jungle Book at the Magik Theatre (FABULOUS PLACE!!!).  The girls had so much fun watching the play and then getting autographs of the characters...after I explained what an autograph was.  Molly was slightly terrified of all the animal masks at first but she gradually relaxed and enjoyed the silliness...as long as that tiger stayed off stage!

Their favorite, silly Balloo.


Here's to a great summer with my silly girls!


1 comment:

  1. So fun! I need to take lessons on how to be a good mom from you! Your girlies are so lucky!!! Love all the pics! Did you get that black sweater at Ross? I just bought one that looks a lot like that. Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete