CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good Friends...Forever Friends

It is not often that you find good friends.  I am talking about the kind of friends that laugh with you, cry with you, save you in your times of depression.  The kind of friends that take your kids when you aren't feeling well or bring you a Dr. Pepper on a particularly terrible day.  The kind of friends that you can go out with or stay in with and still have a fabulous time.  Those friends.  I am lucky enough to have two of those friends.  Lindsey and Terrianne were the best part of living in Billings.  We had about a year of inseparable-ness (sorry Terrianne, I know that's not a word!) before I moved to Texas.  A couple years later Lindsey left for Idaho and now Terrianne is in Utah.

We can go a year or more without seeing one another and when we get together it is just like old times.  Just like we saw each other yesterday...and the day before that...and the day before that.  That is the kind of friend I have in Lindsey and Terrianne.

This summer, on our way back to Montana, I stopped at Lindsey's house for several days.  Terrianne came over from Montana and we were back together again.  Good times.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of us, but I did get some of our kids.  Another great part of this friendship...our kids love each other too!  Terrianne, Lindsey and I went to a movie one night leaving David to babysit and the kids decided to have a sleepover on the sofa bed...all 4 of them.  We were threatening to make them go to different rooms if they wouldn't go to sleep and these are the pictures.


Finally asleep...
Maybe not!

Jase, Megan, Emma, and Kylie

1 comment: