CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rainy Night Football

After almost a month with my family it was time to come back home.  On our last night all together we had a great time.  First, my dad took all the kids on a lion hunt.
"Oooma-gooma, cowa-bunga!"


Then we headed outside to have s'mores in the firepit...but it started to rain.  My dad was so funny standing out there holding the umbrella for the patio table while everyone roasted their fill of marshmallows.  Kenna and Baylee (my cousin) grabbed a football and when I successfully intercepted their pass we were on for a game of football.  Kenzie joined the ranks and we began our rainy night football game.  Kenna and me vs. Kenzie and Baylee.  Before too long everyone saw how much fun we were having and we added Lindsay, Dakota, Jon and Kylie to our game.  Megan stood on the sidelines with a whistle and was our referee.  What a blast.  We were soaked and dirty and so happy!  :)  Thanks to mom for snagging my camera to take a few pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment