CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kylie turns 8

It's hard to believe that Kylie is 8.  I remember a time when I thought she would never be 2!  Time sure has flown by as I have watched Kylie grow into a responsible, helpful and loving young lady.  Oh, how I love this girl!

We didn't have a party this year with friends so we just had a little family party.  Kylie has developed a love for making jewelry so we made some macaroni necklaces and opened presents.  I also let Kylie decorate her own cake this year.  I made it into a butterfly and she embellished it and bedazzled it.  She had so much fun doing it and I loved not having to do it!





 Our new birthday tradition...8 ballons hung up by fishing line with a bill of money inside.  When the night was ending and everyone was getting ready to leave she got to take a push pin and pop all the balloons.  It was so much fun and she didn't mind the cash inside!

 Happy birthday to my sweet Kylie and looking forward to the next 8 years full of excitement and happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment