CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kylie's Baptism Day

Yep, I have known this day was coming since Kylie was born.  I knew once she turned 8 that she would get baptized.  I just didn't expect it to come so quickly.  The couple of months leading up to the baptism were full of plans and happy tears.  I am so proud of Kylie and her decision to follow the Savior and be baptized as a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  At this point I hope that I have taught Kylie what she needs to know to make good choices.  I think she will do amazing.  She is a wonderful girl and what a special day.

 Molly was so mad at me that I wouldn't let her in the picture.  I am sure one day she will be so glad that I let her in it and that she looks sooo happy.
 Matt baptized Kylie.


What a special day and we are so grateful for our family and friends that were there to share her special day.

2 comments: